In this tutorial we will cover how to integrate HelpDocs.io with Simpo's Articles App. After the integration, the articles with sync into simpo every 60 minutes.
Step1: Creating API Key in HelpDocs
- Login to your HelpDocs dashboard and head over to Settings
- Go to API, and click on Create Key
- Check Read And give your Key a name:
- Congrats! Now you have your API key in order to sync with Simpo.
Step 2: Integration into Simpo
- Login into your Simpo dashboard
- Head over to Articles And click on Settings
- Under Article Integration Choose HelpDocs
- Input your key under HelpDocs API Key
- Input your Help Center main URL
- Click Save
- After Clicking Save, Sync Articles button should appear. When clicked, it will sync articles manually