Understanding Your Dashboard Metrics
The Simpo Admin Dashboard is a powerful tool for understanding the macro-level metrics for your users and how they are interacting with Simpo. At a glance, you are able to quickly navigate between different time frames for each of the 6 major categories: Search, % of Users are using Simpo, Average Search Duration, % of Searches without Choice, % of Returning Users, and % of Ticket Ratio.
- Searches - Defined as whenever a user interacts with the Simpo Search Barn this will be captured as a single search event
- % of Users are using Simpo - calculated by dividing the total number of users by the number of users who have interacted with Simpo. This metric can give you an insight into how impact Simpo is for your users and if they are deriving value from the Simpo Tools
- Average Search Duration - calculated by analyzing all of the search durations by users over a given period of time, and then finding the average of those search durations. This metric provides you an insight into how quickly your users are able to find what they are looking for
- % of Searches without Choice - calculated by analyzing the total number of searches without a choice and comparing that to the total number of searches with a choice. This can help give you an understanding if your users are able to find what they are looking for and what content may need to be improved
- % of Returning Users - calculated by analyzing the total number of users how have used Simpo in the past and how many of those same users returned to Simpo. This metric can give you insights into how valuable your users are finding Simpo
- % of Ticket Ratio - calculated by the total number of users who have interacted with Simpo in the past and how many of those same users created support tickets
From the Simpo Admin Dashboard, you are able to view real-time updates on how users are interacting with Simpo Tools. In the Activity Stream, you can see real-time actions from users and what Simpo Tools they are interacting with.
Below the Activity Stream, you are able to see the Usage Over Time and how your users are interacting with Simpo Tools, and how that changes over time.
Scrolling further down the page, you can see two columns entitled Recent Searches and Most Popular Search Results
Both of these two columns are very helpful in understanding what your users are searching for, and how often they are selecting specific Simpo Tools. You can use this information to give you information on what users are most curious about and how you can proactively address those needs.
Finally, you can see a list of the Newest Users at the very bottom of the page. Users are created when they interact with a Simpo Tool for the first time. By default, Simpo assigns new users with a randomly generated User ID. Depending on your implementation, you can use your own ID numbers, names, or email addresses.