Understanding Shortcut Metrics
In the Shortcuts dashboard, shortcuts are displayed as a list and can be filtered by name, edited, duplicated, and deleted. From the Shortcut dashboard, you can quickly review:
- the number of started Shortcuts
- the number of completed Shortcuts
- the % success of each Shortcut
You can access the analytics captured for each Shortcut by clicking on the Analytics button in the top right corner of the page:
Once you have arrived into your Shortcut Analytics you can now start understanding how users are interacting with the Shortcut as a whole.
In the Analytics page you will be able to see:
- Number of unique end-users who interacted with the Shortcut
- Average duration of the Shortcut
- Feedback based on end-user feedbacl
- The individual users who have taken the Shortcut
How can I see individual user data?
In order to drill further into the usage metrics for a specific Shortcut, all you need to do is click on the % Bar associated with that specific shortcut:
This will take you directly into the specific Shortcut's usage metrics on how individual users are interacting with your tool. From this page, you will be able to see:
- When the user last interacted with the Shortcut
- Who the user is
- The duration of how long the user interacted with the Shortcut
- The Status on if the user completed the Shortcut
To dive further into the individual user's interaction with the Shortcuts, you can click on the Details button on the right-hand side of the page:
From the Details page, you are able to completely view the user's journey from start to end with the Shortcut.